Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Summer girls

The girls have already been enjoying our summer weather, the last week or so has been absolutely gorgeous weather.  They are mostly staying outside all day & only coming inside to eat & potty.  Jessica is already getting tan & more blonde by the day….little Ella & I are still as pale as ever,  Favorite activities this year include, collecting rocks, flowers, & drawing with chalk.  Playing in the hose & watering plants are also something the girls really enjoy.  My girls never shy away from playing in the mud & we actually have a "wallow" in our yard, which much to my dislike the girls enjoy rolling in & getting covered in mud.  I guess some moms wouldn't let their kids do this, but I figure, they are only children once, they should enjoy it, right?  We have continued our yearly tradition of joining our local community pool.  This weekend, the big pool opened & the girls are thrilled.  They just love to swim & play in the pool.  Our tradition of an ice cream treat or popsicle after the pool continues, which they plan on & enjoy.  Other things, which they love in the summer include, picnics under their swing set, picnics in the great room (when it rains), & picnics at the park....really picnics in general are a big hit with my girls ;) I hope everyone is enjoying the start to their summer as well. 




















































1 comment :

  1. Love our little bathing beauties! Always, Nuna & PawPaw

    ReplyDelete