![]() |
| Our first attempt at a sock bun....gonna need some work, but still cute :) I think we'll be growing her hair out. |
Tuesday, February 17, 2015
1st day of dance
Many of you who read the blog, will note that I've often mentioned how I thought Ella would love dance & how much I was looking forward to her starting classes. Well, today was the day! Her first day of dance & she loved it. Her teacher, Ms. Pam (who is probably close to 60 & can certainly move), said she is a natural & was impressed with how great Ella did (especially in tap). Her class is 50 min. with a combination of ballet & tap & some fun creative movement stuff also. Her 1st recital will be in June, so that should be adorable! I'm hoping she has a great time with this class & learns some new things also. The course runs 8 weeks, so we will see if she will continue when the time comes, but for now we will enjoy this cute class together. Check out my cute little dancer! Unfortunately they do not allow cameras into the classroom.....we will see how strict they are with that in the weeks to come :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)








Oh My Goodness, she is a little charmer!
ReplyDelete