Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Feb. 8th

Today, the girls were looking particularly cute & I thought I'd grab a few candids.  Jessica in particular has really grown & changed over the last few months.  She's very tall & looks so grown-up to me.  She loves to pick out her clothes at the store & gets excited to wear new dresses to church.  Ella also is growing up very rapidly right now.   She's certainly lost her baby look & her facial features are becoming more & more like a little girl.  Some of their favorite phrases right now include:

Jessica (1 month until 5):
"I know, I know everything!"
"Probably, yeah"
"I'm ok"
"I have a headache."  She says this to get out of anything she doesn't want to do.
"I'm exhausted, give me 5 min."


Ella (3 months until 4)
"I fell on my dumpty"....dumpty referring to her behind
"I love my sissy"
"Don't tell my sissy what to do."
"I want some food, my tummy is talking."
"I have a headache....I need a nap."

Obviously, they've probably heard me say I have a headache & they certainly copy me.  Good reminder to watch everything I say.

P.S.  Jessie would only allow me to take her picture....if her little turtle (Squirt) was in the photos.  I'll take it :)





























1 comment :

  1. Love the turtle! They make my life brighter! We love them very much, Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete