Announce
Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Lenten Photo a Day Challenge 2015
I have a sweet friend who loves photography, as I do. She actually has a fine arts degree & brought this Lent Photo a Day Challenge to my attention. I've never done one of these, but I'm hoping it will give me some inspiration for keeping myself focused during Lent & also on the meaning of this season. I invite any of my other friends that celebrate the Lenten season to join me. Here's the list of themes for each day.
For today's photo I thought about what Ash Wednesday means to me. I always try to read about Jesus' temptation in the dessert & think about the coming Easter season. Ash Wednesday is a great reminder of who we are in our faith & a great way to open up dialogue about faith. Announce to me, means to announce that we are a people of faith. Announce that we are intentionally raising our children to be people of faith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



Perfect picture. Love it!
ReplyDelete