Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Lent Photo a Day: #3 Alone

Alone is a tough one b/c I am in a season of life where I never truly feel alone.  The noisy mess of having 2 busy preschoolers at home leaves little time for "alone" time.  My only real alone time is at night in bed after the kids are asleep & when Michael has yet to come in our room or in the morning before any else wakes up.  Occasionally, I get some alone time in the afternoon on my days off when the kids decide to go to the playroom by themselves but other than that, not much alone time at all.  Alone is often thought of as a sad thing, I think, but if you have faith then you are never truly only, really!  The most "alone" feeling time for me as of yet, is the time after our accident had occurred when Michael was unconscious & I was by myself in the car.  This was before any 1st responders had arrived.  I guess I felt alone, but somehow reassured that God was with me.

"Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

Psalm 23:4


No comments :

Post a Comment