Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Baby's 1st Christmas

So I guess I'm going a little crazy with Christmas pics this year...but I can't help myself & who could with these 2 beautiful baby girls!  Last year at Christmas time we were just finding out that Ella was a girl & beginning to plan for a 2nd little one (yeah, I was in shock at this point contemplating 2 kids only 14 months apart).  I can't say it was an easy pregnancy and the 1st 3 months of life with 2 under 2 was very, very difficult, but we are very thankful to have sweet baby Ella part of Christmas this year.  I've got my new lens the 50mm f1.8 & I have found using it the last few days that it is great, but very technique sensitive.  You really have to be in focus & check & double check to be sure it's really sharp before taking pics.  I liked the ones of Jessica so well in front of the tree with the white vest, that I had to do some that were similar of Ella.  One day when the girls look back on all the thousands of pics that I have taken--I think I'm up to 5000 or so already, I hope they will see how much they are loved & how beautiful they are to us.  Enjoy some pics of our beautiful little surprise!
Unfortunately, the only pic with the jingle bells on the hat...Jessica soon took these

This could have been awesome...it's not centered & look at all the drool on her chest

Sweet little face

Love this one & especially all her baby rolls!

Wide-eyed wonder

Love this one

Multiple chins...the only time in life this is so adorable!

I grant you not the happiest expression, but sharp

A little blurred, but I had to show it, it's too cute not to

Looks like a Gerber baby to me

Look who's reaching for the tree

No comments :

Post a Comment