Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Deck the halls & all that!

It seems crazy that on Dec. 1st I would already have most of my decorations up for Christmas, but I just feel very excited this year to celebrate Christmas with our girls & I can't help myself.  I've slowly, but surely, been adding more decorations to the collection & this year I really feel like things look more festive.  We do not have a tree yet, although, I think we may get one this weekend & may even go see Santa, if everyone behaves ;)  Anyway, enjoy a look at what I have so far.  Happy Friday!
Our little entry way tree...just the perfect size for Jessie

She had to help put on the star


One of the little elves that live in our house

Couldn't forget Michael's santa basset hound

Got this 80% off last year

I really liked the details

The slightly larger elf that lives here

4 stockings this year






Got these pretty stocking holders, again 80% off last year

view as you enter

I hate that the power cord is showing, but the garland is pretty anyway

No comments :

Post a Comment