Well, it's official, today I am 30 years old. I can't say I feel that much older than I did last year, but I definitely feel older than I did 2 years ago (before I had children ;). So much has happened since I turned 20 & it is difficult to fathom what else God has in store for me throughout this next decade. When I look back at photos of myself, I see a somewhat awkward girl turn into a less awkward woman that has the beginning signs of life experience (some crows feet....awww, say it isn't so) written on her face. I can honestly say that I am very happy in this phase of my life & I do not take this for granted. I have what most women want at 30--a loving husband, 2 beautiful, healthy children, a lovely (although, not completely remodeled) home, and career potential, which I really haven't even realized. So what will my 30s look like?? I truly haven't a clue! I would just hope that my husband and I would continue to enjoy life together & watch our girls grow. The rest is just the gravy. I am sure there will be ups and downs in the next decade of life for me....isn't that always the case?? My goals for the next ten years would be to keep striving to be the wife & mother that I should be for my family and most importantly to use my gifts for God's glory. How I fulfill these goals is the interesting part....I guess you'll just have to keep reading the blog to see if I figure it out. Got to go get ready for my makeover day--thank you to my sweet husband for watching the girls so I can get a little pampering ;)
 |
| The best "unexpected" present I ever got & I don't even look that bad here ;) |
 |
| My Jessie girl--I promise she does like me...she just didn't want to pose here |
No comments :
Post a Comment