Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Birthday Weekend

Let me 1st start by saying I am always grateful that my husband makes such a fuss over me, but this time he really went overboard.  We spent Saturday at Lake Breeze B&B in Sheffield Lakes, OH, it's just outside of Cleveland and on Lake Eerie.  It was cold, but unusually sunny for December & we got to enjoy the entire B&B for just us (our family, my in-laws, & my SIL & her family).  I actually braved the hot tub at night when the temperature was below freezing--much to my delight & great surprise it really was wonderful to be in the hot tub looking out at the freezing lake & to see the cloudless starry night above.  Everyone spoiled me with gifts (which I had already said--were not necessary, but very appreciated) and my sweet hubs made a lovely toast to me.  I think we were mostly in tears by the end of the toast--I know I was!  Here are a few snapshots of the beautiful weekend we enjoyed.

Our room--see MoMo even made it

This large living room area looked out onto the Lake



Me getting spoiled with gifts...look at little Jess--tangled in the ribbon ;)

MMMMMMMM...yummy torte!

This one got spoiled with attention

Going "Pig-pig" on grandpa

Poor little man wasn't feeling too good ;(

yeah, they still got it even after 2 babies!


Hannah & Brett discussing how much she loves chocolate

Grandpa & baby Brendan both sleeping

Little princess just taking it all in

My little acrobat

She liked the giant "pool"

So did baby Ella

Cousins

My beautiful niece


Playing with turtle despite he was sick...such a sweetie ;)

Very tired also

Look at that sunset

Jess pointing at the moon & going "pig-pig"--it doesn't get any better in her world

Little Jess on Grandpa's shoulders

Another view of that sunset

Frozen tree...don't want to get any closer to the water

No baby dangling--Grandma ;)

Me & that man---of all people I should have known that direct sun was not good light, oh well ;)


No comments :

Post a Comment