Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A lingerie shower for Jen

This past weekend I had the fun task of throwing a shower for my sweet friend Jen.  Jen is truly one of the most beautiful people inside & out that you will meet.  She is also a very smart lady, having just completed her PhD & she has recently began a high power job with a pharmaceutical company as a Medical Science Liason--impressive right?  Our small group ladies all got together to give Ms. Jen a lingerie shower.  Well, me being the true Southern woman I am, had to do it up right.  I just loved planning & making this nice for our lovely Jen.  If I've ever met a bride who deserved a special night it is her.  So here are a few pics of the night as it went down at my home.  We all had a fabulous time & I think Jen really enjoyed herself.  It was a great joy for me to host such a wonderful bride & group of ladies.  We love you Jen & wish you & Tim a lifetime of happiness together as husband & wife.
Menu:
Chicken picatta
Phyllo wrapped Asparagus
Eggplant crostini
Fruit plate
"Naughty" sugar cookies
Angel Lush
Champagne "Seduction" cocktail--my creation for the bride:)


My MIL gave these beautiful snack plates to me & this seemed like the perfect time to use them
It was a sea of pink & white


Feather boa, lanterns & fresh flowers...seems like a lingerie shower to me

Yeah, I did use panties to decorate my mantle


The table coming together

Angel lush

The "naughty" sugar cookies....yep, they look like bra/panties

Eggplant crostini

Chicken picatta & phyllo wrapped asaparagus

Not a party without a cocktail



Pretty, right??

Beautiful bride with her cocktail & look at Michelle..beautiful smile :)

Listening to details about the Maui honeymoon & discussing her sweet fiance

Bride cutting the cake

I just liked this one with her hand




The discussion got really interesting....hehehe..gotta give the bride some advice for the honeymoon

I won't embarrass the bride by revealing what was in these bags, but let's just say that Tim will be pleased--& just so everyone knows I gave the most risque lingerie...I pride myself in doing this at all showers :)

Isn't she pretty??  We love you Jen!


No comments :

Post a Comment