Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Jessie in the field

So I found this field a while ago & I've been meaning to bring the girls out to do some pics.  I did some previously for my friends & knew I couldn't wait much longer as soon it will be fall here.  Certainly, these aren't perfect, but they are pretty good for pics of Jessie right now b/c she does not want her picture taken very often these days (hence the overload of pics of Ella on the ole' blog).  What can I say about my almost 2 and 1/2 year old:

  • New sentences by the day
  • Silly frank sayings--"Mommy tired" or "Mommy crazy, Mommy fustated" (when I get upset due to driving) are her favorites
  • Potty-training going well--although she still sometimes has accidents if I put her in big girl panties & clothing
  • Favorite condition: Naked (still)
  • Loves mommy to read to her
  • Loves daddy to bathe her
  • Loves for daddy to wash her arms & neck--she's not really all that dirty in these areas it's just something she likes to have done
  • Words of the moment: O-K & delicious
  • Least favorite thing: going to bed sleeping in general--seriously, sometimes I wonder if she's a vampire & I just missed it
  • Favorite food: Fruit & yougart, really she lives on this right now, it's really hard to get her to eat anything besides this, she still really likes peanut butter also
  • She has excellent eyesight & always sees airplanes before we even notice
  • My favorite thing about this age is the little conversations we now have
  • She knows she's the big sissy & she has to teach baby things--if you ask her she will proudly say she's the big sissy
  • She wants to go as a "Big Jack" or big jack-o-lantern for Halloween or a princess (it varies by the day) & she has decided that Ella should be a "Wittle Jack"
I think that about covers everything that's new with Jessie & some of the things that I hope to remember in the future.  She's a lot of fun, although, we do have our days!  Enjoy some pics of my big girl & have a wonderful day :)
My big girl in "the field"

A laughing smile, but a smile nonetheless

Face is still changing a lot right now


Always telling me something

I'd pay good money to have hair that pretty...just sayin'

She looks so much like her dad in this one

Here's the matte version
Helping little sissy walk--I tried so hard for a shot of the 2 of them, alas it did not happen
This is what I get when I ask to get a pic of the 2 of them, I will try again




No comments :

Post a Comment