Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Blueberries in the barrel

So here's a set of photos that I'm calling "Blueberries in the barrel".  I got this cute hat at Target for $3 clearance & knew I wanted to get Jessie in it somehow.  I have seen a lot of real photographers using fruit & berries in their photos lately, so here's my version.  Not perfect, but pretty cute for pics of my nature girl, who still prefers to be nude & run wild in the yard.  The blueberries were a great distraction for my picture taking & I actually got some that I think are good.  What will the girls think when they look back on all these pics??  Mommy was is crazy, perhaps :)  Enjoy & have a wonderful day!

**Photography tips--when using multiple props, ie--barrel, hat, jar, make sure your field is deep enough.  I shot these at a f4.0 thinking that would be fine, but I should have done a 4.5 to ensure her face & eyes were tack sharp--that's the one down side to my 85mm lens, it focuses so well, sometimes it's too focused on an unintended area b/c it's smarter than I am--also just in case you're curious, I got her & the background a pretty color & then went in with elastic selection tool to hand process the barrel with a curve adjustment layer--that way the barrel didn't look washed out & unnatural**



I tried to give this one a blue matte process...what do you think??  I thought it looked French or something

Love

Matte process, I like it, maybe better, can't decide??

Would have been cuter, had she not spilled all the blueberries onto her dress, but oh well


Baby girl know how to chow down on some blueberries

Her face is slightly not as sharp as I would have liked, see the barrel & hat brim are more sharp, my bad---& that's why I'm just a "momtographer"


I really like this one, I grant you her mouth is open, but it's still good for a pic of Jessie these days


I think my favorite...


The hat fell down at this point, but I thought why not keep going a little



Also very cute, love her little feet in this one & the fact she's shoving so many berries in her mouth, very Jess!

No comments :

Post a Comment