So I don't know if I like it or not, but lately I see a lot of photogs using matte processing to give their pics a different kind of look. It really is very easy. Here's an explanation of how a "real" photog does it :
I attempted to get a matte look on a pic I took of Ella recently. I did it like the way above & also I did it another way like I read online. Both involved added adjustment layers in my photo editor. Here are my results. I think the lighter one looks pretty with Ella in her tutu. Hope you enjoy & have a wonderful day!
 |
| Used technique like the link I posted above |
 |
| Added adjustment layer H/S/L, increased lightness & decreased saturation, then hand colored tutu & grass with similar colors to original |
No comments :
Post a Comment