Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 18, 2013

Haircut at mommy's beauty shop

After our 1st visit to the kids beauty shop, I had debated on taking them back there.  It really was a cute place, but kind of out of the way & also kind of expensive.  I decided to take them to the salon where I get my hair cut.  It's a bit of a more high end place, but they do cut kids hair & to my surprise the girls both did great.  I was especially proud of Jessie for sitting up like such a big girl for the lady to cut her hair in a nicer way.  I think she looks a lot better, I guess it's hard to tell, but she did try to layer it slightly & shaped it up quite a bit.  Here are some cell phone pics of their experience at my beauty shop.  After haircuts, we headed over to burger king to play in the play area & they had chicken nuggets & fries...it was a great way to spend part of a rainy October day!













No comments :

Post a Comment