It has finally cooled down to the point of feeling like fall. What do 2 girls do to play when it's slightly chillier than it has been....well, pretty much the same thing they always do, mill about the yard & play on the swing set. So how would I describe their interaction at ages 3 1/2 & 2 1/2? Mostly, I'd say they play pretty well together; of course, there are some fights. Jessica has taken to trying to care for Ella. She actually tries to carry her around sometimes, but as you might image that doesn't go so well with them being so close in size. Whatever Jessica tells Ella, she will do! Not always the best thing, but we've mostly set Jessica straight that she has to set the example for Ella & mostly she tries to be good so that Ella will also.
Ella is really into one of her baby dolls, Baby Katie...she sleeps with Ella every night & Ella takes care of her throughout the day. Jessica is not into dolls, like Ella. Jessica likes to care for "animal babies" or her princesses. They both enjoy art when indoors & Jessica mostly draws religious art right now. Crosses & rainbows are her favorite. Although, drawing people is a close second & I just love these. Ella always draws circles or rainbows, I grant you not the best looking rainbows, but we are getting there. Have a great day!
 |
| She now flies down this slide, no fear whatesoever |
No comments :
Post a Comment