Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 14, 2013

Little princess

We went to a consignment sale last week & Ella found herself a princess dress!  There was no leaving without this thing, it's not in the best condition, but great for dress up :)  Talk about a pathetic face when I told her she had to put it back....I couldn't disappoint her in that way.  I don't actually know if that gold head band goes with the dress, but it was with the dress so we went with it.  When she put it on once we got home, she said it was her "Cinderella" dress.  Although with Ella, every "fancy" dress is a Cinderella dress.  A recent occurrence with Ella is that when Jessie is in school & it's just she & I, she talks up a storm.  We were in the grocery store one day & she was helping push the cart....I truly couldn't believe all that she was saying.  One lady stopped me & complimented her on how much she talks for 2 1/2.  I realize I'm a bragging mom, but I am surprised by how much she says (when Jessie is not around, that is :).  She is also completely day trained with potty training & almost completely at night, she can go until from 7 pm until 6 am without needing to potty (I don't usually like for the girls to be up before 7, as they don't nap at all; for going potty, of course, I don't mind).  Good thing we are so close b/c she refuses to wear a diaper, pull-up, or good nights to bed (**update, I did find some Minnie Mouse pull ups that she will wear to bed, I told her they were for big girls to keep dry at night**).  Did I mention that she is strong willed also??  Thankful that I get some one on one time with my little princess & that she's part of our family!


Some are duplicates, just different editing, this is what happens when Michael is out of town!
























































No comments :

Post a Comment