Thursday, August 18, 2011
3 months old
With so much to blog about this week, I didn't want to leave out the littlest member of the family. On August 16, Baby Ella turned 3 months old (I know I'm 2 days late, but hopefully, Gabriella won't mind :). Ella is such a sweet baby girl. She is always so happy when someone takes the time to talk to her & thrilled to see you in the morning. The only time she really gets grumpy is when she's hungry. A dirty diaper doesn't bother her and this sweet little one could sleep through almost anything (even Hurricane Jessica). She's sleeping great at night a full 10-12 hrs.--I know I'm incredibly fortunate, but I think God has given me such a good sleeper because my toddler never slows down during the day & it would be quite difficult to keep up with her without a good night's rest. Ella's eyes are still blue and we are hoping they stay that color. Her hair looks lighter by the day & she now weighs about 13 and 1/2 pounds. She's longer too, although I don't know by how much. She wears size 1-2 diapers and size 3 month clothes. Ella's favorite things are her swing, the baby play gym with dangling toys, and being held/talked to by mommy or daddy (well, to be honest, this one is dada's girl also & she gets really excited when daddy spends time with her). She went in the exersaucer for the 1st time this week and seemed to like it. She even tried to spin one of the toys--no seriously I have a video (see below). Even-though, Ella was a surprise, we are so thankful that God decided to entrust her to us. Our family would not have the happiness that we now enjoy without her. This weekend we will be celebrating our commitment to raise her in a Christian home by dedicating her at our church. I will have pics to post on Monday. Hope you all enjoy the pics and video of our beautiful little Ella. Have a great Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

No comments :
Post a Comment