Yesterday, instead of our normal afternoon trip to Jessica's pool, we had to stay inside due to some afternoon showers. Jessica has been teething pretty bad for the last few weeks, thanks to the fact she is getting 4 canines in all at once---which can not feel good. She has been grumpier than usual and my only reprieve from her unhappiness has been the pool. We couldn't go outside yesterday, so instead she played with her "legos" in the kitchen while I cooked. It's amazing how much her hand-eye-coordination has improved within the last few weeks & how much her face is changing...she doesn't look like my little baby anymore :( I solace myself with the fact that each new phase brings new joys and I truly enjoy seeing all that she is learning.
 |
| Building with legos & wearing her "pik" shoes (thanks Grandma Washington) |
I know I've said it before, but little Ella just seems to get cuter by the day. She is such a little chunk & we love all her baby rolls. Can't believe she's almost 3 months!! Seems like we just brought her home from the hospital. Next week we will celebrate 8 years of marriage & 3 months with our precious baby Ella...what a wonderful week, right? Here are a few pics I snapped while Jessica was napping yesterday--we still don't know exactly who she looks like, sometimes me & sometimes Michael...perhaps, time will tell.
 |
| Pretty in pink |
 |
| Milk covered tongue |
 |
| Love those little piggies |
 |
| Her eyes are still a beautiful blue...like mommy |
 |
| This looks a lot like dada...especially on Sunday afternoon :) |
We've got another day of rain (80% chance, actually) so I guess there will be many lego towers in my day. Hope you all have a great Tuesday!
No comments :
Post a Comment