Jessica Marie is 17 months old today and wow how times have changed. She is now entering a phase, which we call "lil' helper". Anytime I'm cleaning or doing anything for that matter, she wants to help. Yesterday, she actually got so angry that I wouldn't let her use the swiffer that she started crying (who am I to deny a child her joy!). Of course, I gave in & allowed her to be the helper (see video below). I don't think I'm violating any child labor laws :) She now likes to put the bib on Baby Ella before she eats & she likes to get diapers for me also. Additionally, she helped me Orange Glo the floors and run the vacuum. Today, she's been helping with the laundry, by starting the washer & dryer (despite the fact, there was no laundry in the washer at one point). I know one day I'll have to beg her to do these things, but for now I think it's pretty sweet. Baby Ella slept through the night again last night, after a few nights of not, so I'm feeling really good today....let's hope she keeps this up, as we are traveling this weekend & mommy would appreciate some sleep! Now time to go start packing for tomorrow--we are traveling to Michigan for a short trip to celebrate Michael's 20th high school reunion (I know many of you are thinking, wow, she's married to an old man....haha, love you babe :) & to meet our newly arrived nephew. Enjoy your Thursday!
 |
| Helping with laundry |
 |
| Sweet baby watching her sister start/stop mommy's washer |
No comments :
Post a Comment