Lately, Jessica's favorite body part is her nose. She is always grabbing my nose or hers and--well she also likes putting her fingers in her nose. I am trying to teach her that this behavior is "cuck cuck" or dirty (like her diapers these days); however, yesterday, she decided to put both fingers up her nose & make a noise. She thought it was pretty funny and well I guess I did too, because I took a short video. I know she'll probably kill me one day for all these embarrassing memories caught on video, but I thought it was just another example of her need to perform. Ella, as usual, is being as sweet as sugar. She loves looking at dada right now & it makes for some pretty severe sibling rivalry, but I think this phase will pass soon (at least I hope so). Below see some pics of Ella staring at Dada after her bath. Both my girls are so fortunate to have such a loving and involved father--Michael if you are reading, all 3 of your girls love you very much! As for the basement remodel, the drywall is done today and they will be doing carpentry tomorrow (hanging doors, doing trim, and putting down the vinyl tile floor in the hallway that leads from the garage to the finished room). I picked out a lovely shade of yellow to go on the walls called Parmesean, which I think will compliment the gray-blue shag very well...of course, I'll post pics once everything is together. That's all for the Passineau house today, it's been a rainy day in Pittsburgh & it sure makes me anxious to have the playroom finished so Jessica can have a place to go when we can't go outside. Happy Wednesday!
 |
| Talking with dada after her bath |
 |
| What a cute little chub! |
No comments :
Post a Comment