1) Jessica understands that things that go in the potty are "cuck, cuck"
2) She can easily open a door, put MoMo in the potty ,and then close the door again--all without mommy hearing
3) Teething does turn even the sweetest kids into little monsters
4) A good clean potty is a good thing when you have a mischievous toddler (for once my OCD about cleaning is helpful)
Needless to say, MoMo ended up going for a full wash & is now in my dryer as I type this entry. Let's hope he's dry by the time she wakes up from her nap, which could be any time. On a different note, I made my 1st trip to Sam's Club today with both girls. I had to laugh as I got everyone all situated. Jessica in the cart & baby Ella in the baby bjorn carrier thing....I was quite a sight! The women looked at me like, bless your heart, I've been there and the men looked at me like wow that lady looks crazy! Anyway, I did get everything on my list and the house is stocked for now. Hope you all have a great Wednesday....see some pics below of Jessica & her little friend MoMo.
| Loving her MoMo |
| MoMo getting left in the dust because he's "cuck, cuck" |
No comments :
Post a Comment