Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

5 months old

Well, I am a few days late, but our little Ella turned 5 months old on Oct. 16.  This is a funny age for her.  She is still very smiley and pleasant, although she is becoming more high maintenance by the day.  She and Jessica are beginning to compete for attention in a very deliberate way.  For instance, if Ella sees Jessica holding a toy she will grab on to it and try to pry it away from her.  Jessica gets so mad when she does this, but they both need to share, so at least they are both getting started early with this lesson ;)  Ella continues to be very angry when she is hungry...guess she got my temper!  However, she is also very sweet.  She loves to be cuddled and her favorite thing is when someone takes the time to talk to her.  She also loves to laugh at Jessica (The same is true for Jessica, she loves to laugh at Ella).  Throughout the day I will hear one of them laughing and soon enough the other one will join in....what a blessed & privileged woman I am that I get to hear this precious commentary.  Ella continues to enjoy the swing & also the exersaucer--she definitely likes this more now that she's a little older.  She also is really enjoying the Jenny Jump Up.  Her rolling over is really more of a flip, she's so incredibly strong & it only takes about 1 sec for her to roll from her back to stomach.  She absolutely hates to be on her back even when sleeping.  I always lay her on her back at night in her crib, but sure enough the next morning we find her flipped over--usually in a pool of drool.  I hate to even type it, but I think she might crawl earlier than Jessica & it might even be a normal crawl (Jessica scooted, like me, and never really had a normal crawl).  Ella still loves her feet & now likes to pull her socks off.  There is no hope for socks in this house--Jessica takes off her socks & Ella's and now Ella takes her own socks off also ;)  Well, that's about all for Ms. Ella, she is slowly getting the hang of eating from a spoon.  Enjoy some pics of our little Ella in her room!









No comments :

Post a Comment