Monday, October 10, 2011
Sunny fall weekend
This weekend it was gorgeous in the 'Burgh. We had 70s and beautiful sun....oh, how I love to see it ;) On Saturday, after the girls had napped & been fed we headed out to enjoy a lovely afternoon at the park. The trees are really starting to change and it is my most favorite time of the year. Although, I miss my beloved South, especially on cold January mornings....I must admit that when it's a sunny fall day in Pittsburgh, it's gorgeous. My girls and I are so fortunate that Michael is such a wonderful father. I know he's reading, but he truly is wonderful! He invests so much of himself into our girls and I am so thankful. Enjoy some pics of the girls with "dada" at the park. Hope you all had a great weekend & have a good start to your week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment