Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Cuties

Most of you reading know I can't resist a sunny day to take pics of the girls.  Well, yesterday was just gorgeous, after several days of cold rain, so we had a blast playing outside with "Jack" and the wagon.  Enjoy some pics of our Halloween cuties!  On a less happy note, it seems like Michael did indeed get the stomach flu and had to come home early yesterday, that's ok because he had 3 girls to care for him :)  Hope you all have a great Wednesday!
Jessica is still not so sure about baby Ella sitting on her

That's a wagon full of cuteness

She was loving the sunny weather

She loves "Jack" too


I can't resist a headband :)

They both thought it was funny they were in the wagon with "Jack"





So precious



Watching Jessica


Little Halloween Chub ;)
So excited about seeing inside Jack



I think this face says, ok, mom, enough!

Competing over space in the wagon, sibling rivalry starts early...

No comments :

Post a Comment