Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Weekend and Pumpkin Carving

Well, over the weekend & into this week we've all had a pretty awful stomach bug.  Baby Ella was patient zero, followed by Jessica, myself, and now it seems Michael is at least flirting with it.  Despite this, Grandma & Grandpa Passineau came over to visit for the weekend (I do hope they didn't catch this).  Jessica had fun playing with them both, but especially with Grandma & her glasses.


The yesterday, b/c I had gotten so behind on everything & Michael has been working so hard lately, he took a day off to spend with us.  I am so grateful for his help & how much he loves the girls.  Yesterday, while I was out trying to run some much needed errands he bathed both girls at once all by himself (unprompted).  I think it is wonderful that he even tried and yes they both did get clean!
He even set the timer on the camera for this one....impressive ;)
He took Jessica for her favorite activity--Pig-Pig or a piggyback ride.  Everything has a double name right now, so of course piggyback is pig-pig.  He took her all through the neighborhood & she had a blast!

Jessica also helped carve her 1st official pumpkin yesterday.  Dada cleaned "Jack" out so he could roast the pumpkin seeds & you know who just had to be in the middle of this.  I was in charge of the actual carving.  Jessica calls all pumpkins "Jack" and loves to say hi to them, she also tells them "night-night" before she goes to sleep at night, pretty cute if you ask me.








That pretty much sums up the past few days, wish I had taken more pics over the weekend, but I just wasn't up to it.  Hope you all had a nice Monday & that Tuesday is great!  Today, more cleaning to get the house fully disinfected & then hopefully making ghost cookies to surprise dada!

No comments :

Post a Comment