My Jessie girl is growing up so fast these days....she always wants to help & she's actually becoming quite useful. She likes to start & stop the washer/dryer for me. She also loves to help water the plants with her little watering can--the only problem is that she empties her watering can quite frequently, so I end up spending a good amount of time just refilling her little watering can & not actually gardening. In the mornings, while baby sleeps she & I do chores. She loves to help swiffer & likes to clean potties--I know this is kind of gross, but she loves it & throws a fit if I don't let her--of course, I always make sure things are done right, but she's doing great. After bath time she likes to help put lotion on her sissy & likes to get diapers for me if I ask for one. Additionally, she likes to bring the potty seat to me once she's gone potty--although, this can be a messy process, I'm happy she's so proud of what she's done that she wants to bring it to me. She also will take things to the garbage if I ask. Her favorite thing is mashing the bananas for the "nana bread" that we often make. I get my step stool out & let her "help" me. I am so surprised by how many things she can do at just 26 months old, but then again, I think she just has a "helper" personality. I love my little helper & I'm sure these mornings where it's just she & I doing chores will be some of my best memories. Oh, she also now calls me "mommy" and not "mama". Take a look at her in another dress made by my mom....doesn't she look grown up!
85mm ISO 100 f 3.2 1/100 or faster= my recipe for great outdoor pics
 |
| I love this one |
 |
| I literally laughed when I saw this...straight out of Michael's playbook of annoyed faces |
 |
| Also precious--additionally, zoom it all the way in, if you dare, you can count the eyelashes, tack sharp--that's why I love my 85mm prime |
No comments :
Post a Comment