Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Not to be forgotten

So the other day, Jessie comes up to me & grabs at my jeans & tells me "picture, picture".  I think little Ms. had gotten a bit jealous that everyone was getting their picture taken except her, so she wanted me to know that she needed her picture taken also.  She picked out her new one-piece outfit that we got at Target--$6 folks & we headed to the woods to take a few.  Here are some of the better ones of Jessie to enjoy.  I should report that we've gone several days with no accidents around our home & I'm hoping we are going to be moving away from diapers for her during the day, of course, we will still need to use them for naps & bedtime, but that will be great once I can reliably just put her in big girl panties.  That's all for now, have a wonderful day!
I grant you I may have airbrushed a bit, but it's pretty!

Just loved her little expression here

Showing me how we pray

Yeah, this is how I knew she was done

Look at this little girl, she's so big!!

No comments :

Post a Comment