So anyone reading that knows me...will remember that back in November 2011, I was taking some pics of Ella before church when Jessica knocked my little Canon A560 out of my hands & I was unable to get it to turn on again. I could not get the lens to close & all the screen said was lens error. The few pics I had snapped of Ella were lost :( Of course, I think I've made up for it with my new SLR...hehehe! I was really upset that this camera was broken b/c eventhough I love my SLR--I really don't want to carry it on vacation--it's just too bulky & expensive. With our imending trip to Brazil coming up mid-June, I was determined to get my A560 fixed. Although, it definitely is no comparison to my SLR, it always took great pics of our travels. Well, I looked into fixing it & the flat cost for repair was $99. Seriously, I could afford to pay that, but I could get a whole new point & shoot for that. Being the industrious girl that I am, I did a google search & soon found a
blog that talked about fixing a lens error. And sure enough after I followed the 7 steps--I fixed it myself & recovered some (albeit, not great quality, but still cute pics of Ella with me from November 13, 2011. I am so happy to have been able to fix this camera myself & happy that I will have it for our trip to Brazil. Oh & I will have video capability again. Although, it's not the best video, it's something. Here are the pics from November--Ella was 6 months old--wow has she changed!
 |
| This is not too bad for a point & shoot |
 |
| There was an ugly spot in the background so I added this white vignette |
 |
| She was so much smaller back then |
***Also, here's a video of Ella from just a few days ago telling me she's spoiled on her swing***
Guess you've got to listen closely & decipher her language, but that's what she is saying ;)
No comments :
Post a Comment