| Before looking into bathroom from our room |
| Small closet area & 1st sink side |
| Larger closet area |
| 2nd vanity/toilet area |
| The grimiest, dingiest, grossest shower ever--oh & it was blue also |
| Looking from window back towards our room |
| The ever so poorly designed dual sided vanity sinks--don't know what they were thinking |
Here she is the new, the improved....beautiful on-suite master bathroom!!!! A huge thank you to my wonderful husband---I guess I don't need a Mother's Day gift this year ;)
| Can't believe that this is now the view into the bathroom from our room |
| Wall color is called tropical paradise, looks more minty green than I expected, but I like it with the black & white |
| I've gotta get a roman shade or something, don't want to give the neighbors a heart attack |
| I'm such a lucky lady to have this tub....so thankful--my wonderful husband pushed me to get this ;) |
| We did keep the large closet area, contractor added double rod inside so I could have 2Xs the storage |
| Love my new shower, it's awesome |
| Black galaxy granite on a custom-made Amish vanity base--high end, for sure! |
| Our contractor put this floating shelf in for me so that I'd have a place to sit my bath stuff &/or wine glass |
| I think this wall need some art--maybe some black & white photos |
No comments :
Post a Comment