Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Jen & Tim's wedding

So this past weekend I had the honor of taking wedding photos for my dear friend Jen...you remember the one that I threw the bridal shower for 2 weekends ago.  I had so much fun, but was reminded yet again why I would never want to be a real life photographer--it's very hard work.  Although, my "job" was made easier by the fact that Jen is so gorgeous & was truly stunning on her wedding day.  Here are a few of the pics I took for Jen & Tim--I've got close to 700 RAW files to go through & edit.  Such a beautiful day & a wonderful way to celebrate the covenant they made with the Lord.  Thank you Tim & Jen for entrusting me to capture these memories for you.  A big congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs. Bish.  Enjoy & have a great day!

Her dad & son walked her down the aisle--I grant you it's a tad grainy, but it's natural light in a dark church...I also got some flash photos of their walk down the aisle

Very happy to see his beautiful bride

The church was gorgeous


Just thought this perspective on the church was very unique


1st dance...even if it rained a little, they still had fun

Looks like a magazine add, right??

Beautiful mom & daughter

Love this one at the vineyard where they had their reception

Such a beautiful bride--inside & out

I took this one with a $100 lens...it's all about technique & a little editing
Absolutely ethereal in my opinion...the bubbles were not intended, but they look very pretty in this one, I thought ;)


No comments :

Post a Comment