Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Another snowy day

Saturday was another snowy day around here.  Ella was dying to go out & eat some "nose" which is what she calls snow.  Sure enough we went out & she began to eat lots of nose. It was bitterly cold, all of 20 degrees, but we were only out for about 5 min & she did enjoy seeing the snow fall & eating some of the white stuff.  She's got a couple of really cute things she says right now, which I thought I should blog about, namely some of her 2 word sentences.  The first, which, I hear often after she finishes eating is "all done".  She'll complete a meal & hold her little arms out to the side & say "all done"...which means, mom come clean me up & let me down from my chair.  The other is "all gone".  When she & Jessie watch Cinderella, she always says "all gone" when the pumpkin gets smashed after Cinderella has left the ball & the spell that the fairy godmother has implemented is completed at midnight.  She also says "all gone" if she can't find her cup & I ask her where it is located.  She also loves to have her hair played with right now so I spend a good amount of time during the day holding her on my lap & running my fingers through the back of her hair.  If I stop she always says more, more, until I continue.  I grant you not the most productive way to spend the day, but I'm sure one day I'll long for more time with her like this.  Those are just some of the little things that I felt needed to be typed for memories sake, enjoy a few snapshots & have a great day!















































No comments :

Post a Comment