Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 1, 2013

Just bounce....

Yesterday was a special treat for us....Dada took the morning off to take his girls out to breakfast & then up to our local indoor bounce place.  The girls & I had a great time!  Michael had taken the girls here previously without me, but I decided I needed to go this time.  They were wild, poor things have been stuck inside so much lately, I really think it did them some good to get the exercise.  Ella was especially wild & had no fear when it came to going down the large inflateable slide.  Despite the fact she was one of the smallest children there, she got right in there, climbed up, & flew down this thing.  I went down once & I can attest to the fact that it's a really fast slide.  Jessica, being the more cautious of the 2, went to the top, but then had to be rescued.  Although, she did enjoy the large obstacle course & the bounce houses.  It was a fun morning & although I didn't bring my actual camera, here are a few cell phone pics of our fun.  Thankful that Michael always wants to invest in the girls & that we can enjoy these great family times!

On the obstacle course



Action shot of the fast slide






















No comments :

Post a Comment