Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Poncho girl tells it like it is

Anyone that reads this blog, will note, that I have a difficult time keeping Jessica dressed, in clothing, that is.  She prefers to wander through the house in just undies.  Lately, with it being so cold, she has taken to wearing one of several ponchos around the house.  Some ladies have a favorite pair of jeans, I personally, have a couple of V-neck sweaters in jewel tones that are my go to pieces of clothing, but Jessie, well, she's a poncho girl.  Here's a few pics of Poncho girl longing around one morning.  Notice in the last pic, she even chose a perfect blue shade of nail polish to match her poncho.  Silly little girly.....One of the funniest things that we have noticed with her is her absolute bluntness when it comes to the things she says.  Typically, this occurs when we are in a store shopping & she sees another little child acting out...she will say fairly loudly, "that little guy (doesn't matter if it's a girl or boy) is being a little jerk!"  I get some looks from that one.  Recently, I was the one getting her full honesty directed at me.  We were talking about big girls vs. little girls & how she was a big girl & could do things that Ella can not.  She repeated to me that she was a big girl & that Ella was a little girl.  When I asked her, "what kind of girl is mommy?"  She stares right at me and says, "You're an old girl mommy"....out of the mouths of babes!  Hilarious, couldn't stop laughing, so now that I laughed at her comment, she will randomly come up to me & tell me I'm an "old girl".  Anyway, maybe not that funny to those reading, but to me priceless :)








No comments :

Post a Comment