Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 11, 2013

While you were traveling....

Each day while Michael was traveling I would take pics & then make little story boards to send him in the afternoon once the girls were napping (well, once Ella was napping).  I think these were fun to do & interesting to take pics in different situations that I don't normally think of as a "camera" moment.  Anyway, here are the storyboards I created for the different days he was traveling, these are kind of a nice way to document everyday things.

Day 1: Made cupcakes & homemade pizza




Day 2: The girls did some laundry, had snacks, then headed out to the mall, ate lunch at Chick-fil-a, then played on slides, picked some special candy at the candy store, then ended our trip with a visit to the 75 cent "rides" before coming home for Ella's nap.


Day 3 while Michael travels.....started out with Jessie wrecking the place, making pillow towers in the family room & on the bed, followed by art, then story time, finally poor Ella had enough & headed for a nap while Jessie & I headed outside to play in the snow for a little while

Bonus Day 3: We made chocolate chip cookies once Ella was up from her nap

Day 4:  Following the girls' breakfast of cheddar omelets, they cleaned the floor & steps for me, we headed out to Target & Sams to stock up on food/supplies, we then returned home, where Ella helped me check the mail. After lunch, Ella went down for her nap while Jessie & I made Rice Crispie treats with Valentine's M&Ms in them for her class



Day 5: Jessie went to school in the morning & Ella & I went to shop for some special treat for Dada.   Nothing much else besides cleaning & then the man of the house came home around 3, instead of 6 like I had thought due to a changed flight to surprise us.  Glad that he is home safe with us!  No pictures of that day, but it was a happy reunion with all 3 of his girls :)

























No comments :

Post a Comment