Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 1, 2012

Memorial Day 2012

We had a very low-key Memorial Day as Michael has a huge deadline at work next week & I was dealing with a sinus infection.  We just stayed home and allowed the girls to play in their baby pool on the patio.  I did make a pretty awesome pork shoulder with my homemade Carolina-style barbeque sauce (it's a mustard/vinegar base instead of a tomato base...yummy!)  Ella modeled her new swimsuit & sunglasses & well, Jessie pranced around like the nature girl she is.  She started out in her bikini or "kini" as she calls it, but she was soon down to nothing--I guess that's just where we are at right now ;)  Ella also practiced walking quite a bit...she's getting much steadier on her feet & I am hopeful that she will be walking everywhere soon enough.  Enjoy a few snapshots of the girls & a video of Ella practicing walking.  Hope you all have a great day!
Is this cute or what??


Chillin' eating an ice cream sandwich...she loves them


Nature girl loves ice cream sandwiches also



Yeah, our patio has been taken over by children's toys



A quick soak in the pool to cool off



She took the sunglasses off & stole her sister's PB&J sandwich

No comments :

Post a Comment