P.S. Some of these pics may look a little soft, but I do believe they will be fine when they are printed, why you may wonder?? Mpix, which I use to print my photos, sharpens before they print them...good to know when printing your pics
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Big sissy fall
So I really liked how the pics of Ella turned out in front of the golden yellow leaves with the 2.0 aperture...you know I had to do some of my Jessie girl. The Giraffe was an impulse purchase (bargain bin at a toy store at the mall) who has become her new best friend. Momo (her beloved Monkey) is still on the roster, but Happy the giraffe is up there also. Oh how big my girlie looks! Just love this little dress & her little boots also. She's totally loving her "school" on Fridays & likes her teachers Ms. Jen & Ms. Sue. Last week they said she was a joy to have & that they wished they had a class full of Jessie's--I immediately asked if they were talking about my child! She's growing again right now & eating us out of house & home. She actually ate 3 dozen eggs in 2 & 1/2 weeks...that's crazy, right?? Anyway, enjoy some fall themed pics of the big sissy.
P.S. Some of these pics may look a little soft, but I do believe they will be fine when they are printed, why you may wonder?? Mpix, which I use to print my photos, sharpens before they print them...good to know when printing your pics
P.S. Some of these pics may look a little soft, but I do believe they will be fine when they are printed, why you may wonder?? Mpix, which I use to print my photos, sharpens before they print them...good to know when printing your pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

No comments :
Post a Comment