Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 1, 2012

The truth about Mondays...

So those of you that are reading will note that I don't have a job right now & so what can be my secret truth about Mondays.....lot & lots of chores!  All that fun you had this weekend has now bubbled over into laundry, dirty floors, food stained clothing, & a full dishwasher.  Is it horrible??  No certainly not, but sometimes I do wonder how my two kiddos & the 2 adults in this house can make so much laundry in a weekends time...these are the things that I will always wonder about, that & where do all those socks really go that are lost in the dryer??  I mean seriously, how can they just disappear??  Anyway, I'm taking a short break from blogging this week.  So don't worry (grandparents/husband) I have not fled to Mexico or another unknown location.  I just need to take care of a lot of seasonal deep cleaning/remodeling projects.  I hope everyone has a great week!  Check back next week for some pics of us taking the girls to the Pumpkin Patch ;)


My truth about Mondays......
Didn't look quite as bad in bw as it did in color

No comments :

Post a Comment