***We now return to our regularly scheduled Blog Vacation for this week--totally forgot I had this draft***
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Sick day
Jessie has had a cold the last few days. Our poor little patient :( She was too sick for school last Friday, she had a fever & a cough, which sounded horrible. Here's a pic to document my sad little one. She found that pacey & then her giraffe is her new friend (her name is Happy)& she makes everything better--you all know by now that I couldn't resist this sight! I grant you she's 2 & 1/2 with a pacifier, but you just give in when they look this pathetic, right??
***We now return to our regularly scheduled Blog Vacation for this week--totally forgot I had this draft***
***We now return to our regularly scheduled Blog Vacation for this week--totally forgot I had this draft***
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment