Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 19, 2012

The littlest baker

*Sorry about this post being posted late...Ella has an ear infection, resting now & hopeful she's on the mend*


So the other day I had put Ella down for her morning  nap, which is usually from about 10:30 until 12.  Well, Ms. had other ideas about where she should be & what she should be doing.  She began loudly rebelling against nap time.  This is unusual as normally she is a very good napper.  Well, she heard Jessie & I downstairs making cookies & as soon I went to get her she was content.  However, baby girl wanted to "help" also.  Here are a few pics of her on the "little helper stool"--that's what Jessie calls it.  She is practicing her rolling :)  Adorable, but trouble is how I would describe her!

Notice the 25lb bag of flour on my island...with as many bake goods as I made, this is just standard at my house

No comments :

Post a Comment