Recently, I took advantage of Michael's need for a new head shot for some professional purposes to practice taking pics on a more stationary subject. I grant you these are not technically a "head shot" only, but they're pretty good pics, right?? Isn't he a handsome male model?? I certainly think so. One important thing I have learned along the way is that editing adults is much different than children--my rule is a little editing on adults goes a long way. I took these the other day when the girls & I visited dada's office at work. You can't tell but he has a great view of the city from his office. Jessica got a special treat & got to see a mouse in one of his labs...she now continuously tells me that she saw "Mickey Mouse" at dada's office....haha, not quite, but to a little girl I'm sure it makes sense. Handsome & smart...aren't I a lucky lady :) I certainly think so!!
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Male model
*******************Fingers crossed, I'm working on Halloween pics today :)********************
Recently, I took advantage of Michael's need for a new head shot for some professional purposes to practice taking pics on a more stationary subject. I grant you these are not technically a "head shot" only, but they're pretty good pics, right?? Isn't he a handsome male model?? I certainly think so. One important thing I have learned along the way is that editing adults is much different than children--my rule is a little editing on adults goes a long way. I took these the other day when the girls & I visited dada's office at work. You can't tell but he has a great view of the city from his office. Jessica got a special treat & got to see a mouse in one of his labs...she now continuously tells me that she saw "Mickey Mouse" at dada's office....haha, not quite, but to a little girl I'm sure it makes sense. Handsome & smart...aren't I a lucky lady :) I certainly think so!!
Recently, I took advantage of Michael's need for a new head shot for some professional purposes to practice taking pics on a more stationary subject. I grant you these are not technically a "head shot" only, but they're pretty good pics, right?? Isn't he a handsome male model?? I certainly think so. One important thing I have learned along the way is that editing adults is much different than children--my rule is a little editing on adults goes a long way. I took these the other day when the girls & I visited dada's office at work. You can't tell but he has a great view of the city from his office. Jessica got a special treat & got to see a mouse in one of his labs...she now continuously tells me that she saw "Mickey Mouse" at dada's office....haha, not quite, but to a little girl I'm sure it makes sense. Handsome & smart...aren't I a lucky lady :) I certainly think so!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment