Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 22, 2012

Practicing for Trick or Treat

The other day when someone decided not to nap...I gave her the Jack-o-lantern bucket to practice for Trick-or-treat.  Her version is more like "teat teat", but she's trying...I think pretty good for a 17 month old!  She, of course, was sporting an adorable fall outfit & I couldn't resist a few fall-themed pics. Enjoy & have a great day!
Always surprising to see how small they look in comparison to the "Jack" buckets




That's a diva face if I ever saw it...she does this when she doesn't like something I tell her


1st try on this one

Getting better

Better

Probably best, but all are cute, so I had to include them :)

I told her when we go trick or treat there will be candy inside...she was already looking for it



Mommy...I'm tired of that hairbow


Lil' punkin

Then she decided to start putting leaves in "jack"


That's her scared face, she's practicing for Halloween



No comments :

Post a Comment