Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 16, 2012

18 months

Little Ella is 18 months old today.  How would I describe her?  Sweet, busy, funny, busy, smart, busy, and silly...did I mention busy!  No seriously, baby girl is on the go constantly.  Her favorite activities are being chased or chasing me or sissy.  Speaking of sissy, Ella has really gotten strong enough to hold her own when it comes to playing with her big sister.  Some of her other favorite things are reading books, eating (just about anything), and dressing up.  Little girl is definitely our fashionista & loves to get new clothes & especially shoes.  She's still up quite a bit a night, with either sickness or teething, but to be honest, at this point, although I'm tired, I think I've mostly gotten used to it.  She loves to be cuddled when she needs comfort, but otherwise doesn't care to be held.  Ella also has started singing in her own little way, although, she can't say all the words, "Row, Row, Row your boat" is a favorite (it comes out like row, row, row....row like another 20 times & then finally boat).  She's a good little eater & I hardly ever have trouble finding something for her to eat.  She loves to give kisses to anything/anyone.  She often kisses her babies or toys & will give us kisses also, which is very precious.  She's a friendly little thing & likes to walk over to other little ones & their mommies when we are out to say hi.  Ella has developed a bad temper & she can surely throw a tantrum if she's unhappy about something.  (I was hoping she'd be an easier toddler, but she's just as strong willed as her sister)  She has a lot of interest in the potty & I encourage it as much as possible.  She has the most contagious laugh & a full-on belly giggle.  It's hilarious to hear that laugh come from such a little girl.  She looks much more like a baby still at 18 months than Jessie did & I probably treat her more like a baby than I did Jess.  In one word: Precious!  So thankful for a healthy/happy 18 months with this beautiful child.  Enjoy a few snapshots of her in a new outfit that she & I picked out at Target.  The headband, dress, & shoes (the ribbon flower was made by yours truly with a glue gun :) were all clearance find, but adorable if you ask me.  P.S. She loves these shoes and asks for them first thing when she wakes up :)  I got a lot of different images with many different facial expressions this time, included them all for memories sake & I am sure the grandparents will enjoy them...

Not the best pic to see her face, but look at the emsemble



Tongue hanging out & prancing around...very Ella






If there is a "Ella" image for 18 months...it's probably this one





Slightly blurred, but still love it

Again, face is not in focus, but I just think it's precious...I can hear her laugh

































No comments :

Post a Comment