Here are some fall nature pics that I took on a hiking trip Michael & I did recently. This was truly our last nice day of weather before we got cold, rainy weather. Although, I am very excited about the holidays, fall was especially gorgeous this year in the 'Burg & I will miss the beautiful leaves with all their bright colors. Enjoy & have a wonderful day!
The beauty I saw on this gorgeous fall day reminded me of this verse:
"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever." Psalm 107:1
All of these taken with the kit lens 18-55mm zoom, my cheapo lens, the trick yet again is RAW
 |
| How'd I get that water to look foamy?? Slow shutter speed, shot this at 1/8, had to hold my breath not to blur it |
 |
| The golden glow of an October sun |
 |
| Fast shutter speed...1/125 |
 |
| Slow shutter speed....1/8 (if you slow it down this much, gotta increase aperture to 10 or 12 even [decreasing the light you let in], much, much higher than my usual 3.2) |
 |
| Same grape vines below, different white balance settings...can't you see 2 little girls in cute dresses playing in here (maybe next year :) |
No comments :
Post a Comment