Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

2 1/2 going on 15

Do you ever take a pic of your kids & all of sudden a glimpse of the future just strikes you??  Maybe that's just me, but when I saw Jessie in this sweater & with the hair bow I feel like I got a glimpse of her as a teenager.  Sometimes her face is so expressive & she has the most intense looks I just feel like I see her as a teenager.  I pray for both my girls everyday and especially for their teenage years...God help us with two girls in this world.  What will she be like when she's 15??  I believe she'll be a pleaser, as this is her nature, but also defiant, she wants to find her own way to do things already.  It will be interesting to see to say the least, glad for now she's still my little girlie!  Enjoy some pics of my 2 1/2 year old looking so big & have a wonderful day :)













I see teenager attitude all over this one























No comments :

Post a Comment