Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Strawberry cupcake & other changes

Lately, Jessie has discovered Strawberry Shortcake--the little cartoon.  However, in her vocabulary the show is called Strawberry Cupcake....I guess it's close enough.  I am glad to see her taking an interest in a very feminine show.  She had a season of wanting to watch things that we felt were more boyish, so this is a welcome change.  Not that I let her watch so much tv, but 2-3 shows a day isn't bad, right moms??  Here are a few snapshots of Jessie on our way to check the mail the other day.  Such a silly little goose.  She still thinks it is funny to undress, although, the cold weather has deterred her some.  She now only removes her coat outdoors, rather, than everything...very thankful for that.  Although if we are indoors, all bets are off, but, I will say she mostly keeps her undies on while at home, which is also a welcome change from her previous favorite state of au naturale.  I guess this means she's becoming more aware of herself & growing up **sigh, sniff**.  She's really not my little baby anymore and I can certainly tell.  One of our friends told me that the difference between 2 & 1/2 and 3 is big & I think I'm beginning to realize that with Jessie.  Each day she is more like a little girl & less like a baby girl.  She now enjoys eating lunch with me & we talk about different things we did that morning at lunch.  I must say it is nice to have someone to converse with, even if the conversation mostly involves discussions of crafts, playing with Ella, or going potty, but hey, I'll take what I can get :)  I enjoy all these moments together, very thankful to have the time to experience these things with my girls!  Have a wonderful day ;)











Silly goose thought it was funny to threaten to remove her shirt


No comments :

Post a Comment