I'm bummed. It's getting cold! Here are a few snapshots of Ella I had to take indoors the other day when she was looking adorable. Who will she look like?? Those grey eyes & striking features, some say she looks like us both, while others say she looks just like daddy. I guess time will tell! What is she doing these days? Well, for starters, she has become obsessed with the potty. Trying to go potty on sister's little potty, taking her diaper off, & fully in the phase I call "lil' potty flusher"--no seriously, you will hurt her feelings if you don't let her practice flushing the potty. Needless to say we must keep all the bathroom doors firmly shut in our home in order to avoid any potty accidents or incidents. She's eating less than she was a few weeks ago so I think she's not growing right now & I have noticed that some of the 24 month clothing she was wearing fine seems loose around the waist, probably from the ear infection/sickness. She does not seem to mind having her hair fixed & will actually stand beside me while I put it in all manner of pig tail combinations. She is getting better about keeping bows in for limited times, which is great for photo ops during the holidays . She is so very verbal also & sometimes I'm amazed by all that she can say. We are still working on colors & shapes, but she's close with colors. I sometimes feel bad that she doesn't know all her colors like Jessie did at 18 months, but she knows a lot of things Jessie didn't at this age also, so I guess it all levels out in the end. Because Jessie goes to "school" on Friday mornings, Ella and I have had some time to bond one on one which has been a huge blessing. She is such a funny, sweet little girl--we spend a good amount of time playing & reading books while Jessie is away, & she thinks it's hilarious to run as fast as she can and jump at me. I love it, although it does tire us both out! Additionally, we found a little story time to go to near our home while Jessie is in school & although she may be one of the younger ones in the group, we enjoy this special time together. Hard to believe my beautiful Ella will be 18 months old so soon. Have a wonderful day ;)



 |
| I can never resist an opportunity to do a sepia/matte effect on pics, thought these looked nice that way |
 |
| She was looking at the turkey in this one (yep, the semi-tame turkey is still roaming around our yard from time to time) |
 |
| Pretty neat to capture her reflection in the glass & the fog on the cold window |
 |
| Very dynamic is you ask me ;) |
No comments :
Post a Comment