Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Snow & Christmas dresses

So my dream for the girls' Christmas photos is to do them with a light dusting of snow.  Yesterday morning, when we awoke to such a sight I knew I had to try.  Try as I did, I only got a few of Jessie & none of Ella, she just doesn't care for the cold.  At least I got a few of Jessie and I am pretty happy with them, although she is eating snow in them :).  She is only 2 & 1/2 so a few is better than none.  Here are some of the ones I took, her dress got a little wet, but oh well, they still are pretty to me.  Have a wonderful day!










Already on the Christmas cards, just need a family photo for the front & we're good--grandparents I'll send you one






No comments :

Post a Comment