This dress is from Nuna (my mom) & I couldn't resist putting Ella in it for church on Sunday. It was unseasonably warm that day & she looked precious. She totally knew she looked pretty too & she made sure everyone at church saw her dress. I worked the nursery on Sunday & she went around to all the adults grabbing her dress until they told her how pretty she looked...little diva! One thing I am noticing more & more is that when I use my 50mm lens, I can totally tell. The pics just don't have that certain sparkle that they have with my 85mm lens. Perhaps, Santa will bring me a better quality 50mm lens for my camera **hint, hint** (Dear Santa, if you're reading amazon has a 50mm 1.4 lens here :) Here are a few snapshots of my little one in her "heirloom" dress. Love her!
Monday, November 26, 2012
Sundays are for pretty dresses
**Back from Michigan & working on editing our Thanksgiving pics. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving**
This dress is from Nuna (my mom) & I couldn't resist putting Ella in it for church on Sunday. It was unseasonably warm that day & she looked precious. She totally knew she looked pretty too & she made sure everyone at church saw her dress. I worked the nursery on Sunday & she went around to all the adults grabbing her dress until they told her how pretty she looked...little diva! One thing I am noticing more & more is that when I use my 50mm lens, I can totally tell. The pics just don't have that certain sparkle that they have with my 85mm lens. Perhaps, Santa will bring me a better quality 50mm lens for my camera **hint, hint** (Dear Santa, if you're reading amazon has a 50mm 1.4 lens here :) Here are a few snapshots of my little one in her "heirloom" dress. Love her!
This dress is from Nuna (my mom) & I couldn't resist putting Ella in it for church on Sunday. It was unseasonably warm that day & she looked precious. She totally knew she looked pretty too & she made sure everyone at church saw her dress. I worked the nursery on Sunday & she went around to all the adults grabbing her dress until they told her how pretty she looked...little diva! One thing I am noticing more & more is that when I use my 50mm lens, I can totally tell. The pics just don't have that certain sparkle that they have with my 85mm lens. Perhaps, Santa will bring me a better quality 50mm lens for my camera **hint, hint** (Dear Santa, if you're reading amazon has a 50mm 1.4 lens here :) Here are a few snapshots of my little one in her "heirloom" dress. Love her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment