This year we were so fortunate to receive so many wonderful dresses from friends for Ella that I can hardly decide which one she should wear. I guess let's start with this one from friends in our small group. She looks precious in it & of course, I had to take the opportunity to get some pics of her in front of the tree. There are several different poses & facial expressions for the grandparents. To me they are adorable & I am thankful that I have the opportunity to enjoy Christmas with this precious little girl. She is also now officially 19 months old. Her vocabulary is expanding like crazy & she will point to random things & just tell us what they are. Recently, some of her new words are backpack, soap, bean bag, pretty anything (insert whatever words you wish & usually she puts pretty in front of it), car seat, milk....those are just a few of the ones I've noticed lately, but I will say I think she says more 2 word phrases than Jessie did at this age. I also am very happy to report that she seems to be doing quite well on the allergy medication that we got at the ENT. She has consistenly slept through the night since beginning to take the meds. During the day, she also seems happier & more like herself. We are so very grateful! I continue encouraging her interest in the potty & we've had some success, but, to be honest, I'm not as aggressive as I was with Jessie at this age. She seems to have slimmed down a bit & is now wearing some 2T stuff due to her height. She loves music & we spend at least an hour a day doing our songs through You Tube....other moms probably know about these, but
super simple learning has a lot of the great children's songs with cute animation & easy to follow words. Jessie has basically learned her alphabet with these songs & now we are working on phonics using them. Ella loves Row, Row, Row your boat & will sing along with the animation. Ella's favorite song of the moment is The wheels on the bus, specially, the part where the wipers on the bus go "swish, swish, swish", she makes the little swish motion with her finger. Enjoy some pics of our little girl & have a wonderful day :)
50mm ISO 200 1/60 or 1/80 ss f 1.8 (tricky settings due to limited light, you may be wondering why not kick up the ISO--too much noise on my little camera)
.jpg) |
| A little blurred, but I had my aperture wide open at 1.8, so I guess what can you expect |
.jpg) |
| My $10 furry rug from Walmart never disappoints |
.jpg) |
| Maybe too red, still working on perfecting my recipe in Lightroom for photo editing |
.jpg) |
| I had higher hopes for a pic with the sign, oh well, you get the point, maybe Jessie will like it better ;) |
No comments :
Post a Comment