Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Santa Pictures 2012

We knew this year was the year to begin seeing Santa at the mall.  Jessie knows who he is & has been very excited when talking about him.  Our mall has a really nice set up for Santa complete with small train for the kids to ride.  We got the girls all dressed in matching outfits (thanks to Michael's mom for the beautiful sweaters) & headed out.  For their wardrobe choices I knew I wanted something fairly neutral as Santa with his big red suit & green chair is a lot.  The last thing we needed was more red & green from Christmas dresses.  The line was not that long so both girls were in a pretty good mood by the time we got up to see Santa.  Jessie was totally in awe.  When it was finally our turn to see him, I asked her if she wanted to go talk to Santa & she looked up at me with eyes as big as dinner plates & said a resounding "yes".  She sort of skipped up to him in her way & immediately got in his lap.  Michael & I were both surprised.  When Santa asked her what she wanted, she told him some presents, a pony train (the my little pony friendship express train, to be exact), and a puppy toy.  When asked what her baby sister wants, Jessie said a baby.  Ella really wants a baby that goes potty (at Target she saw one, with it's very own potty that makes a flushing noise & she went crazy, I think Santa might bring that to her ;)  We were so proud of how good Jessie did.  As for Ella, well we just waited until the lady was ready to take the picture & then put her on his lap.  The first picture was pretty good, the ones that followed you can tell Ella sort of didn't care for Santa.  I got the CD with the digital files b/c I knew from the quality of the photography they were going to need some editing.  I mean I know these folks don't really understand anything besides how to snap a photo, but it looks like someone at the mall could help them fix the settings so the flash wasn't so overwhelming.  Glad I could edit the files so that now I have something that looks better.  To me these are priceless b/c it captures a memory of the girls with Santa for the 1st time.  Grateful to have a family to enjoy these special moments with.  Enjoy a look at our little ones with St. Nick :)

Just for comparisons sake, look how bad that flash was, yikes, glad I didn't have to settle for that

For their 1st Santa pic, I thought this was pretty good


Ella's going, starting to fuss


Ella's like "get me off this man"



































No comments :

Post a Comment